Upgrading our Busch Gardens pass to include Water Country was a good investment. I went for the first time last Friday with the kids and we had a great day. It was a great activity on a very hot day - we hardly noticed the heat with all the water fun. It actually was easier for me to go there by myself than to Busch Gardens since there were more group activities. Not many pictures since I was in the water with the kids, but I took a quick break to snap a few while they were in the wave pool with life vests on. The wave pool was the favorite, followed closely by the Hubba Hubba Highway (think lazy river with jets to propel you). Oh yeah, and we went by the Cheese Shop for some sandwiches for dinner on the way home. Yum!
Count down to the waves starting...

Abby says her vest was not on backwards - her body was. Oh boy are we in trouble!


No comments:
Post a Comment