The next day we took a morning stroll in Central Park. We had afternoon tickets to see Jersey Boys. (We stopped in to Stage Deli for some lunch on the way - yum again! Nothing like a NY Reuben!) Mom had given us all the Jersey Boys CD for Christmas so we were familiar with most of the music. FABULOUS show! Great story, quick moving, great music - WOW! Go see it if you have the opportunity! We were singing the music all night! Oh What a Night!
Had to laugh at the sign on the wall as we entered the theater...
After the show, we split up to head home. Rebecca and I took the train to DC, and then I headed home in the morning. I played my CD the entire way home. A quick weekend, but one we will remember forever!!!
1 comment:
What a great time! By the way...Happy 4oth Birthday...the end of this month, right?!?!
Post a Comment