We have been enjoying our season passes to Busch Gardens and have already been several times. We love the swings and the bumper cars. And the kids think it is pretty cool that I used to work at tea cups ride. The newly added Sesame Street section has been a big hit too. My kids aren't in a rush to do all the roller coasters which is fine with me. Although I was told by a friends son last night that once I turn 40 I can't ride any roller coasters - which of course I took as a challenge. Next time we go to Busch Gardens with them I have committed to riding the Alpengeist with him - will keep you posted!
The last time we went there was a Christian Band Concert - Third Day. Steve and I enjoyed it, while the kids entertained themselves. There is one picture of Drew plugging his ears on a particularly loud song. I think the people around us were equally entertained by our family antics. At the end of one song Drew yelled if it was time to go home yet - which got a good response from those around us. The girls got a hold of the camera and had fun taking pictures. It was a fun time! Unfortunately, on the tram back to the parking lot the fun continued as the announcer had people raising their hands and yelling 'Oh Yeah'. It was definitely fun, the unfortunate part is that I had a bit too much fun and upon raising both my hands in response to something, my keys dropped off the tram and onto the road. I watched them disappear in horror. This, of course, provided for more entertainment for the tram - and I dread hearing the story replayed for years by my husband. Sarah was mortified and concerned we would never get back inside our car. My husband took the tram back and they joked the whole way back around while the kids and I waited in humiliation. We did retreive the keys and made it home safely. Must be something about turning 40...?!
Enjoy the pictures...
New spectacles!
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment