Monday, June 22, 2009

Last Day of School

The kids thought the last day of school would never come. The school had an award ceremony and we were quite surprised to hear Sarah's name called for Citizen of the Year for her class. Way to go Sarah! And they both did well with grades too. Both girls had a class party outside following the awards ceremony - Drew and I were happy to help!


To celebrate the last day of school we headed to Chuck E Cheese, where I got talked into upgrading our drinks to these fancy cups! The kids loved it! Free tokens with report cards - woo hoo!!




And the really good news is that we got to bring them home! I am sure the novelty will wear off soon - right?!


Sarah found a machine and earned lots of tickets - she was quite excited!

No comments: