What a celebration! DD and Pops were in town and the weather was beautiful! On Saturday everyone had soccer throughout the day and then we went for a great Chinese meal - Sarah's choice of course. Sunday was the actual birthday, and after celebrating Palm Sunday, and playing a make up soccer game, she met some friends for laser tag and pizza. She requested a triple chocolate birthday cake! She had a great day! Tomorrow Drew and I get to bring her a special birthday lunch to school, along with treats to share with the class. I love that we are able to eat lunch with our kids any day we would like, and we can even bring in Chick-Fil-A. Cool! Sarah requested "soft" chocolate chip cookies to share - wish me luck!
Look at me I am 10 years old now!!!

Triple chocolate cake!

The laser quest gang. Ok, so Abby and I didn't play, but Drew did. Apparently the vest was down below his knees. He had a blast! Definitely a birthday to remember!
No comments:
Post a Comment