The donkey and sheep from the live nativity were a big hit. I made the comment that I wondered where they would find a donkey around here, and Steve of course had several answers for me. The funniest was donkey.com - which was overheard by someone working at the event - needless to say she got a big kick out of that! You probably had to be there to really appreciate it!
I love these pictures of Steve and I with the kids...
I think this is where they got to play some kind of game - not very specific I know. I should have payed more attention!!! Sarah told me it was the Dreidel game.
Sarah making some bread.
This is where they learned about different spices and herbs and got to put some in a vial with olive oil to make a scented oil. I had never smelled Myrrh and Frankincense before.
This is baby Landon. He got to watch everything from the stroller! He was very good!
This is my friend and college roommate Stephanie. We live about 15 minutes from them. We really have enjoyed getting to spend time with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment