Saturday, December 13, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

This morning was Breakfast with Santa at the girls Elementary School. Very cute, and very fun. We got to have a Chick-Fil-A breakfast, followed by time with Santa, and lots of fun crafts and games. The kids got to make reindeer food, coffee filter snowflakes, pine cone birdfeeders, ornaments, etc.

I didn't realize that Drew was making a face. They are about to go see Santa. Too funny!


Abby told Santa that she wanted a Nintendo DS for Christmas. I love this picture of Abby.


Drew is finally not afraid of Santa!! He also told Santa he wanted a DS.


I guess I caught Sarah mid-stream telling Santa she also wants a DS for Christmas. At least we are making it easy for Santa to remember!


Here they all are with Santa!


Daddy and Drew were ready to go before the girls, and they waited in the car for the girls to finish. Looks like fun!

This explains why my kids were tired for the breakfast with Santa! Late night at the Triple R Ranch the night before. Lots of fun, but a bit too late. Why is Greyson the only one awake?! I think Sarah is pretending to be asleep?!

No comments: